Employee Joining kit is a document which should be given to new joiner at the time of joining, to collect various information, about employees. A joining kit(form) should be simple and should not be more than two to three pages. This form is crucial for every employer, since it contains various information about employee which relates to various companies compliances.
What content should cover in Employee Joining Kit?
1. Employee details like his name & date of birth which should be same what is printed on his Aadhar card, Pan Card and bank details. For Provident fund linking and Salary transfer to bank account this details should be accurate.
2. Employee Landline and mobile number. Alternate number of family member should be asked in joining kit. For daily co-ordination and in case of any emergency this is required.
3. Details and copy of Aadhar Card, Pan Card, UAN and ESIC number. For payroll compliance and other companies audit purpose this is required.
4. Permanent and Present address of employee. For payroll compliance and other companies audit purpose this is required.
5. Details of previous job information. This is not required since this details is already mentioned in employees resume.
6. Employee family information. For companies compliance point of view this information is required.
7. Mandatory for every employees to provide his previous employers income details with present employer. This can be done by attaching FnF salary payslip and tax payslip of previous employer. To compute employee current financial year tax liability this is required by payroll team.
How PayHR will help you?
There is no prescribed format for Joining Kit. It is up to each employer to understand what information they wants about employees. If you are not sure where to start, then PayHR provides you with sample joining kit format.